Kutson. kut‧són n. def: the Filipino word for mattress, derived from the Spanish term colchón
Whether you want a fresh new cushion for your existing Abacama or simply want to create another safe space for your fur babies, our kutsons are ready to make your house a home.
*For sizing help, please refer to the Abacama size guide
- 100% Polyester Fiber
- 100% Cotton fabric
- Reversible colors to match your interior or hide your pup's dirty paw prints
How to clean
- Completely machine washable (just toss it in!)
- Make sure to completely dry so you can fluff it back into its original shape (we recommend drying under the heat of the sun, even after going through the dry cycle in the wash)
Our Abacamas were designed to give your pet the comfort it needs all while being stylish and easy for you to maintain.
• Bed Frame:
- If you encounter any "accidents" on the actual Abacama, spot clean only! Do not submerge in water. Get a damp cloth and wipe the dirty area. Let it dry completely under the heat of the sun.
- Our beds are made of abaca, a natural fiber. Thus, varying environments can cause it to react differently. Should your bed start "softening" (usually due to moisture build-up), send us a message and we'll let you know how you can prop it back into shape!
• Cushion: After coming home from a walk, flip the pillow to the darker side and keep your pet's dirty paw prints to minimum visibility.
• Cushion: When you're ready to make the cushion look brand new again, just pop it in the washing machine! Wash with cold water, then tumble on low or air dry. We suggest making sure it's extra, extra dry, so you can fluff it back to perfect shape.
Our pet carriers are made with thick canvas that does not use any type of stiffener. This makes (most of) it completely safe to throw in the washer!
• Base board inside the pet carrier: Do not soak. Do not wash. If any accidents occur, brush area with mild detergent and dry completely.
• Detachable water bottle carrier: Do not soak. Do not wash. If any accidents occur, brush area with mild detergent and dry completely.
• Pet Carrier body: Remove base board and detachable water bottle before washing. Wash cold, tumble dry on low. Do not sun dry as this could cause yellowing of canvas (think of how you would protect your canvas sneakers!)
3. Leather Leads & Collars
Our leads and collars are made with 100% full grain leather. To clean leather, mix mild dish detergent with warm, soapy water. Dampen cloth with solution and spot clean dirty area of the leather. Grab a second, clean, damp cloth to wipe of soapy residue. Do not soak!