Anahaw. (a.k.a Fan Palm) n. def: an elegant, tropical palm known for its round fan-shaped leaves.
A tribute to the plant’s perfect balance of strength and beauty.
100% hand-woven Abaca pet bed with two-toned machine washable pillow: flip to the fuzzy brown side when coming home from a dirty walk outside!
A chic yet durable and comfortable bed your fur babies will LOVE!
*All Anahaw Abacamas are made-to-order. Please allow 3-4 weeks for our craftsmen to produce your order.
Our Abacamas were designed to give your pet the comfort it needs all while being stylish and easy for you to maintain.
• Bed Frame:
- If you encounter any "accidents" on the actual Abacama, spot clean only! Do not submerge in water. Get a damp cloth and wipe the dirty area. Let it dry completely under the heat of the sun.
- Our beds are made of abaca, a natural fiber. Thus, varying environments can cause it to react differently. Should your bed start "softening" (usually due to moisture build-up), send us a message and we'll let you know how you can prop it back into shape!
• Cushion: After coming home from a walk, flip the pillow to the darker side and keep your pet's dirty paw prints to minimum visibility.
• Cushion: When you're ready to make the cushion look brand new again, just pop it in the washing machine! Wash with cold water, then tumble on low or air dry. We suggest making sure it's extra, extra dry, so you can fluff it back to perfect shape.
Our pet carriers are made with thick canvas that does not use any type of stiffener. This makes (most of) it completely safe to throw in the washer!
• Base board inside the pet carrier: Do not soak. Do not wash. If any accidents occur, brush area with mild detergent and dry completely.
• Detachable water bottle carrier: Do not soak. Do not wash. If any accidents occur, brush area with mild detergent and dry completely.
• Pet Carrier body: Remove base board and detachable water bottle before washing. Wash cold, tumble dry on low. Do not sun dry as this could cause yellowing of canvas (think of how you would protect your canvas sneakers!)
3. Leather Leads & Collars
Our leads and collars are made with 100% full grain leather. To clean leather, mix mild dish detergent with warm, soapy water. Dampen cloth with solution and spot clean dirty area of the leather. Grab a second, clean, damp cloth to wipe of soapy residue. Do not soak!